AASPA Members! Access the AASPA Vault and other members-only information.
- AASPA on Facebook
- AASPA on Twitter
- Learn Why You Should Join AASPA
- Find Your Next Surgical PA Job
- Find a Surgical PA Residency
- Place an ad for Surgical PA
Did You Know?
- Questions about the new NCCPA recertification process? AASPA is here to help, check back for updates
- You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088
- Enter to win great prizes on our Facebook page, like us today!
- Surgical PA Residency Program Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Congratulations to new Chairman of the American College of Surgeon's Council on Surgical and Perioperative Safety, our Board Member and Past President Dan Vetrosky, PhD, PA-C.
- The Hilton San Francisco Union Square will host the October 2014 AASPA 14th CME Meeting & Surgical Update.
- Surgical PAs love the number 16! Friend us on facebook today to find out why!
- Coming soon: surgical residents will be restricted from an 80 hour work week to a 60 hour work week…look for another explosion in Surgical and hospital PA opportunities!
- CNN/Money Magazine lists PA's as the number two profession for the future.
- Almost 50% of all new PA graduates enter a surgical field.
- AASPA is the oldest specialty society for PAs
The American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
AASPA is the leading support organization representing all PAs who manage surgical patients. AASPA helps to support PAs who seek to better their careers, their professions and the quality of patient care.
AASPAs ultimate goal is to improve patient care for surgical patients. We do this by addressing the needs of our membership, by marketing the profession, offering quality cost-effective hands-on CME, assisting with professional issues and providing a forum for networking and the exchange of ideas.
In addition to serving surgical PA professionals, AASPA represents PA students – both students and PA residents – in a wide variety of academic settings.
The result: increased employment and compensation for PAs, improved patient care and safety, enhanced revenue streams, decreased physician workloads and increased visibility for the surgical PA profession. More and more surgeons are recognizing the need for a Surgical PA on their team, and we want this trend to continue.
AASPA’s New Mailing Address: P.O. Box 781688, Sebastian, FL 32978
Become a Surgical PA
Get the low-down on the rewards and opportunities of being a surgical PA.Learn about surgical PAs >
Find a Surgical PA Job
View the hottest surgical PA jobs now in our Career Center.View Job Listings >